- Sitting at the computer and having Alex come up to sit on my lap, start playing with my hair, while saying to me "Mommy, you're pretty!"
- Spending time with Christine, Ethan and Zach while re-organizing the boys room at the Young household
- Alex and Isaac love playing outside, what boy doesn't, right? It's been fantastic fall weather lately and we sat out on our little porch today, they both had a blast filling up Alex's new toys with dirt and dumping it all over the place!
- Watching the boys both dancing around as I sing little made up songs
- Vitamin C to boost our immune systems during this time of the year
- God is Good!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Labels: What is Good