- Having the first date night with my husband this year! Thanks to Andrea we were able to celebrate our anniversary childless
- Coming home from our date to find our downstairs walls had been painted by Jay and Andrea. The cutting in at the top of the walls had been unfinished since we moved in here over 2 years ago. Thanks guys!
- Having the windows throughout the house open with the feel of the fresh air and hearing the birds sing
- Isaac falling asleep in my arms (it's happening less and less as he gets older)
- Living in a great neighborhood where I feel safe
- God is Good!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Labels: What is Good