They have wedding invitations, baby announcements, Christmas cards and so much more! They pretty much have something for every occasion!
I know that either one of my boys would love to have this one, it's called Digger Truck!
Tiny Prints is having a Facebook open house giveaway celebrating their launch of 4 new Facebook fan pages!
In honor of this celebration they have so graciously decided to give one of my lucky readers a $50 gift certificate to Tiny Prints!
HOW TO ENTER:
Just follow these few steps, it's pretty easy: (if you don't have Facebook see the bottom of this post, you can enter too!)
1) Visit one of these 4 Tiny Prints Facebook fan pages:
Click "Become a Fan"
2) Leave a comment on the "wall" of that page with a link to your favorite Tiny Prints or Wedding Paper Diva from that product line.
3) Come back here and leave me a comment letting me know which page you joined with your Facebook name.
Want bonus entries?
1) Become a fan of all 4 pages (if you do so, leave me 4 comments)
2) Leave the link to this blog with your Facebook wall comment(s) and get an extra entry per page you join! that's a possibility of eight entries just from the Tiny Prints' Facebook pages!
3) Follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/whatisgood) and tweet about this giveaway. Leave the link to your tweet in your comment here.
4) Follow my blog
Just remember, leave one comment for every entry!
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on July 10th.
I will randomly draw one winner and contact by email so make sure that you leave me your email address in each of your comments.
Want an even sweeter deal?! When the Tiny Prints' fan pages reach 400 fans, Tiny Prints will draw three fans from each page to win a $50 gift certificate too! So if you don't win here, you could win there!
Don't have a Facebook account? You can still enter.
1) Visit Tiny Prints
2) Save your favorite design in your account by clicking the "save in favorites” link.
3) Leave a comment here on my blog with a link to your favorite. For a valid entry you must leave me your email address and make sure it is the same one used to create account so participation can be verified.