- Easter week. We have done quite a few hands on activities to remember that Jesus gave His life for us, that he is Risen and lives in the hearts of those who Believe in Him
- Tucking Alex in bed at night and hearing him ask me over and over "mommy, one more kiss?"
- Isaac has two teeth that popped up at the end of last month and more coming in. He finds comfort in my arms, that is such a warm feeling
- Alex is officially potty trained (still in diapers at night, until we can get him out of his crib and in a big bed, we think it's for the best)
- Dinner with family celebrating birthdays
- God is Good!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Labels: What is Good